- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Michigan filter Michigan
- Remove University of Michigan at Ann Arbor filter University of Michigan at Ann Arbor
- Remove Patient filter Patient
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
- Remove Data Visualization filter Data Visualization
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 2 items
This project developed a diabetes data visualization mobile application for adolescents and found that clinical and contextual data provided greater opportunity for self management and problem solving.
This project evaluated and established the feasibility of CarePartner, a novel intervention designed to improve the effectiveness of transition support for common chronic conditions.