- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Michigan filter Michigan
- Remove Piette, John D. filter Piette, John D.
- Remove Holden, Richard filter Holden, Richard
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
- Remove Secure Messaging filter Secure Messaging
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 2 items
This research team designed and tested an application called Power to the People to assist older patients to self-manage their chronic heart failure.
This project evaluated and established the feasibility of CarePartner, a novel intervention designed to improve the effectiveness of transition support for common chronic conditions.