- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) filter Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Patient-Generated Health Data filter Patient-Generated Health Data
Search found 2 items
This research team designed and tested an application called Power to the People to assist older patients to self-manage their chronic heart failure.
This project studied patient portals, their use in primary care, and the impact of use on chronic conditions, and identified opportunities to improve adoption of patient portals.