- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Patient filter Patient
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 2 items
This project tested a mobile health application for HIV symptom management for people living with HIV and found an improvement in symptoms.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.