- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University filter Columbia University
- Remove Icahn School Of Medicine At Mount Sinai filter Icahn School Of Medicine At Mount Sinai
- Remove Individuals with Low Literacy filter Individuals with Low Literacy
- Remove Minority Populations filter Minority Populations
Search found 2 items
This project developed and pilot tested an electronic after-visit summary (AVS) that incorporated evidence-based strategies for communicating printed health information to patients and determined best practices for future AVS development.
This project tested a mobile health application for HIV symptom management for people living with HIV and found an improvement in symptoms.