- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Icahn School Of Medicine At Mount Sinai filter Icahn School Of Medicine At Mount Sinai
- Remove Weill Medical College of Cornell University filter Weill Medical College of Cornell University
- Remove Individuals with Low Literacy filter Individuals with Low Literacy
- Remove Minority Populations filter Minority Populations
Search found 2 items
This project developed and pilot tested an electronic after-visit summary (AVS) that incorporated evidence-based strategies for communicating printed health information to patients and determined best practices for future AVS development.
This project studied patient portals, their use in primary care, and the impact of use on chronic conditions, and identified opportunities to improve adoption of patient portals.