- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Dermatologic (Skin) Disease filter Dermatologic (Skin) Disease
- Remove University of California, Davis filter University of California, Davis
- Remove Adolescents and Young Adults filter Adolescents and Young Adults
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 1 item
The objective of this study was to compare the effectiveness of patient-accessed teledermatology to traditional in-person office visits for followup management of atopic dermatitis.