- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Patient-Generated Health Data filter Patient-Generated Health Data
- Remove Medication Management System filter Medication Management System
Search found 5 items
This research team designed and tested an application called Power to the People to assist older patients to self-manage their chronic heart failure.
This project studied patient portals, their use in primary care, and the impact of use on chronic conditions, and identified opportunities to improve adoption of patient portals.
This project examined the fidelity of the implementation of the Self-Management Automated Real-Time Telephone Support program to better-inform tailoring of health
This study compared the use of home blood pressure monitoring to an eHealth blood pressure system of care that integrated the former into a provider’s electronic medical record via a Web portal.
This project evaluated a multidisciplinary team approach to diabetes care that was combined with technology tools, including an online disease management system integrated with an electronic health record.