- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Internal Medicine filter Internal Medicine
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.
This project evaluated whether an interactive voice response system used by parents prior to routine health maintenance visits could improve parental activation, the comprehensiveness of care provided, and medication safety.