- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Human Factors filter Human Factors
- Remove Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis filter Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
- Remove University of New Mexico filter University of New Mexico
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 3 items
This project will develop decision support tools that integrate with electronic health records to increase the quality and effectiveness of chronic pain care.
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
This project utilized input from patients and clinicians in order to develop three test versions of an after visit summary (AVS), and employed a randomized controlled trial to evaluate the various versions against a standard AVS.