- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Human Factors filter Human Factors
- Remove Non-Hispanic or Latino filter Non-Hispanic or Latino
- Remove Medically Underserved Populations filter Medically Underserved Populations
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 4 items
This project evaluates the effectiveness, barriers, and cost of a Spanish-language electronic health intervention to treat chronic insomnia in Hispanic patients.
This project utilized input from patients and clinicians in order to develop three test versions of an after visit summary (AVS), and employed a randomized controlled trial to evaluate the various versions against a standard AVS.
This project supported the 4th Annual Pediatric Telehealth Colloquium, held in September 2009 in Palm Springs, California.
The Self-Management Automated Real Time Telephone Support (SMART-Steps) provided surveillance, education, and telephone care management guided by questions on patient behavior.