- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Medication Errors filter Medication Errors
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University filter Columbia University
- Remove New York Academy of Medicine filter New York Academy of Medicine
- Remove Vawdrey, David Kent filter Vawdrey, David Kent
- Remove Alcantara, Carmela filter Alcantara, Carmela
Search found 2 items
This project evaluates the effectiveness, barriers, and cost of a Spanish-language electronic health intervention to treat chronic insomnia in Hispanic patients.
This study evaluated the effectiveness of an electronic medication reconciliation intervention by comparing outcomes pre- and post-implementation in six community-based primary care clinics and two inpatient facilities.