- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University filter Columbia University
- Remove New York Academy of Medicine filter New York Academy of Medicine
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Medically Underserved Populations filter Medically Underserved Populations
- Remove Mobile Device filter Mobile Device
- Remove Internet filter Internet
Search found 2 items
This project evaluates the effectiveness, barriers, and cost of a Spanish-language electronic health intervention to treat chronic insomnia in Hispanic patients.
This project evaluated the impact of an inpatient portal used by cardiac patients and found that patients using the portal had a lower 30-day hospital readmission rate.