- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Preventive Medicine filter Preventive Medicine
- Remove Kaiser Foundation Research Institute filter Kaiser Foundation Research Institute
- Remove University of California, San Francisco filter University of California, San Francisco
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 4 items
This project developed and pilot tested a screening module and clinical decision support system for adolescents’ behavioral health.
This study developed electronic medical record-based quality indices for eleven cardiovascular primary care services. It related physicians’ prior index scores to subsequent disease incidence and to care utilization in their patients.
This study looked at patients at high risk for cardiovascular disease who would benefit from treatment intensification.
The Self-Management Automated Real Time Telephone Support (SMART-Steps) provided surveillance, education, and telephone care management guided by questions on patient behavior.