- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Preventive Medicine filter Preventive Medicine
- Remove Massachusetts General Hospital filter Massachusetts General Hospital
- Remove University of California, San Francisco filter University of California, San Francisco
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 4 items
This project developed and pilot tested a screening module and clinical decision support system for adolescents’ behavioral health.
This project designed, developed, implemented, and evaluated a system for automated reminders for breast, cervical, and colorectal cancer screening within the Massachusetts General Primary Care Practice Based Research Network.
This research focused on the design, implementation, and evaluation of a comprehensive, practical, and innovative model of care delivery that incorporates shared decisionmaking.
The Self-Management Automated Real Time Telephone Support (SMART-Steps) provided surveillance, education, and telephone care management guided by questions on patient behavior.