- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Preventive Medicine filter Preventive Medicine
- Remove University of Michigan at Ann Arbor filter University of Michigan at Ann Arbor
- Remove University of California, San Francisco filter University of California, San Francisco
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 3 items
This project developed a tool to promote activation, communication, engagement, and self-management of pediatric blood and marrow transplant patients and their parents and found that patient-centric tools can successfully engage caregivers in hospital care.
This project developed and pilot tested a screening module and clinical decision support system for adolescents’ behavioral health.
The Self-Management Automated Real Time Telephone Support (SMART-Steps) provided surveillance, education, and telephone care management guided by questions on patient behavior.