- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Preventive Medicine filter Preventive Medicine
- Remove University of Washington filter University of Washington
- Remove University of California, San Francisco filter University of California, San Francisco
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 3 items
This project applied a user-centered design process to understand the needs and attitudes for sharing patient-collected lifelog data with providers to improve management and decision making.
This project developed and pilot tested a screening module and clinical decision support system for adolescents’ behavioral health.
The Self-Management Automated Real Time Telephone Support (SMART-Steps) provided surveillance, education, and telephone care management guided by questions on patient behavior.