- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New Mexico filter New Mexico
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.