- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Bauer, Nerissa San Luis filter Bauer, Nerissa San Luis
- Remove Carroll, Aaron filter Carroll, Aaron
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
The project sought to determine if a computer decision support system integrated with routine care could improve standardized developmental screening during early well-child visits and surveillance for developmental disabilities at all pediatric visits.