- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Washington filter Washington
- Remove Bauer, Nerissa San Luis filter Bauer, Nerissa San Luis
- Remove Overhage, Marc filter Overhage, Marc
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.