- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Indiana University filter Indiana University
- Remove New York University School of Medicine filter New York University School of Medicine
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
Search found 2 items
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.
This project implemented a personal health record and population-level dashboard to assist lay health workers in a church-based setting with the goal of improving blood pressure control, and succeeded in increasing the number of participant physician visits and total fruit and vegetable consumption.