- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Bauer, Nerissa San Luis filter Bauer, Nerissa San Luis
- Remove Gilbert, Amy filter Gilbert, Amy
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
Search found 2 items
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.