- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Smoking Cessation filter Smoking Cessation
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove New York University School of Medicine filter New York University School of Medicine
- Remove Taconic, Ipa filter Taconic, Ipa
Search found 2 items
This project implemented a personal health record and population-level dashboard to assist lay health workers in a church-based setting with the goal of improving blood pressure control, and succeeded in increasing the number of participant physician visits and total fruit and vegetable consumption.
This project pilot tested and evaluated a smoking cessation clinical decision support system, finding it was feasible to implement, easy to use and helpful for patient care, and led to an increase in patient quit attempts.