- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Sociotechnical Aspects filter Sociotechnical Aspects
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Maryland filter Maryland
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This research study addressed the overuse of blood cultures to diagnose sepsis by developing an electronic health record-embedded clinical decision support tool that draws upon the strengths of analytical and naturalistic decision making.
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.