- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Transitions in Care filter Transitions in Care
- Remove Hawaii filter Hawaii
- Remove Virginia filter Virginia
- Remove Mobile Device filter Mobile Device
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 2 items
This project created recommendations for the development of a health information technology enabled tool to support transitions of care for those with sickle cell disease.
Develops a patient Master Visit Registry (MVR), addressing the need for better information sharing among clinical organizations and enhancing their ability to give patients continuous high-quality care when they change providers. The MVR will expand upon an existing patient record-keeping system, while improving local handling and exchange of records.