- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Leung, May May filter Leung, May May
- Remove Schoenthaler, Antoinette filter Schoenthaler, Antoinette
- Remove Black or African American filter Black or African American
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
Search found 2 items
The research team designed and developed “Invention INC,” an interactive nutrition comic for dietary self-management, focused on reducing childhood obesity risk in urban minority youth.
This project implemented a personal health record and population-level dashboard to assist lay health workers in a church-based setting with the goal of improving blood pressure control, and succeeded in increasing the number of participant physician visits and total fruit and vegetable consumption.