- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Hypertension filter Hypertension
- Remove Viral Infection filter Viral Infection
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 2 items
This study found human papillomavirus vaccine series completion rates in a low-income Latino adolescent population were high for patients receiving text messages reminders.
This project implemented a personal health record and population-level dashboard to assist lay health workers in a church-based setting with the goal of improving blood pressure control, and succeeded in increasing the number of participant physician visits and total fruit and vegetable consumption.