- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Colorectal Cancer filter Colorectal Cancer
- Remove Diabetes Mellitus filter Diabetes Mellitus
- Remove Individuals with Low Literacy filter Individuals with Low Literacy
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Kiosk filter Kiosk
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 2 items
The Computer Assisted Medication and Patient Information Interface project developed and tested “My Medication Helper”, an innovative computer assisted self-interview tool delivered via a kiosk for use in a hospital diabetes clinic.
This project evaluated the CancerHelp® Talking Touchscreen, a low-literacy, multimedia information technology system that provides patient education on cancer diagnoses, treatment, support, side effects, prevention, and screening.