- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Pediatric Research Consortium filter The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Pediatric Research Consortium
- Remove University of California, San Francisco filter University of California, San Francisco
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project evaluated the impact of clinician-focused and patient/family-focused health information interventions on HPV vaccination rates among adolescents.
The Self-Management Automated Real Time Telephone Support (SMART-Steps) provided surveillance, education, and telephone care management guided by questions on patient behavior.