- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Columbia University filter Columbia University
- Remove University of New Mexico filter University of New Mexico
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Non-Hispanic or Latino filter Non-Hispanic or Latino
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project evaluates the effectiveness, barriers, and cost of a Spanish-language electronic health intervention to treat chronic insomnia in Hispanic patients.
This project utilized input from patients and clinicians in order to develop three test versions of an after visit summary (AVS), and employed a randomized controlled trial to evaluate the various versions against a standard AVS.