- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Northwestern University filter Northwestern University
- Remove University of California, San Francisco filter University of California, San Francisco
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
The Self-Management Automated Real Time Telephone Support (SMART-Steps) provided surveillance, education, and telephone care management guided by questions on patient behavior.
This study explored whether a health information technology-enabled strategy could improve quality of care for chronic conditions and preventive services.