- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Medication Adherence filter Medication Adherence
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Hispanic or Latino filter Hispanic or Latino
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 3 items
This research will implement in pharmacies a patient-reported outcomes collection tool, PatientToc™, to collect data around medication adherence that can be used by pharmacists to improve adherence.
This project evaluates the effectiveness, barriers, and cost of a Spanish-language electronic health intervention to treat chronic insomnia in Hispanic patients.
This project analyzed the efficacy of using clinical decision support and performance feedback to improve the control of hypertension in patients treated in community health centers.