- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Veteran filter Veteran
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
- Remove Preventive Care filter Preventive Care
Search found 4 items
This project will develop and evaluate an electronic clinical decision support tool for care of patients with Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome.
This project developed and pilot tested an electronic after-visit summary (AVS) that incorporated evidence-based strategies for communicating printed health information to patients and determined best practices for future AVS development.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
This project evaluated the impact of an inpatient portal used by cardiac patients and found that patients using the portal had a lower 30-day hospital readmission rate.