- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Pennsylvania filter Pennsylvania
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Public Health Worker filter Public Health Worker
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Patient Portal filter Patient Portal
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 4 items
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
This project evaluated the use of an asthma portal by focusing on provider implementation and health outcomes for children, low-income families, and children with special health care needs.
This project implemented clinical decision support and clinical messaging to improve clinician reporting of notifiable conditions to public health agencies.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.