- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Sociotechnical Aspects filter Sociotechnical Aspects
- Remove New Jersey filter New Jersey
- Remove Internet filter Internet
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 2 items
This study examined the relationships between the stage of electronic health record adoption, missed nursing care, and the nursing practice environment’s adverse effect on hospitalized patients’ outcomes and satisfaction.
This project developed a conceptual framework and communications infrastructure for the Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) model.