- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Sociotechnical Aspects filter Sociotechnical Aspects
- Remove Group Health Cooperative filter Group Health Cooperative
- Remove Baylor College of Medicine filter Baylor College of Medicine
- Remove Internet filter Internet
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 3 items
This project determined care priorities for patients with multiple chronic conditions based on patient needs, preferences, and capabilities and developed a set of recommendations for patients and providers.
This project applied a human factors-based framework to understand factors associated with missed test results and found that health information technology is a key barrier to test followup.
This project evaluated the use and benefits of an electronic medical record shared between patients with diabetes and their health care providers.