- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Sociotechnical Aspects filter Sociotechnical Aspects
- Remove Group Health Cooperative filter Group Health Cooperative
- Remove Ohio State University filter Ohio State University
- Remove Internet filter Internet
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 3 items
This study assessed the usability and impact of inpatient portals on patient experience, engagement, and perceptions of care.
This project determined care priorities for patients with multiple chronic conditions based on patient needs, preferences, and capabilities and developed a set of recommendations for patients and providers.
This project evaluated the use and benefits of an electronic medical record shared between patients with diabetes and their health care providers.