- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Sociotechnical Aspects filter Sociotechnical Aspects
- Remove Group Health Cooperative filter Group Health Cooperative
- Remove University of Pennsylvania filter University of Pennsylvania
- Remove Internet filter Internet
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 3 items
The purpose of this research was to investigate the relationships between electronic health record adoption and usability, work environment, and patient and nurse outcomes.
This project determined care priorities for patients with multiple chronic conditions based on patient needs, preferences, and capabilities and developed a set of recommendations for patients and providers.
This project evaluated the use and benefits of an electronic medical record shared between patients with diabetes and their health care providers.