- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Sociotechnical Aspects filter Sociotechnical Aspects
- Remove Group Health Cooperative filter Group Health Cooperative
- Remove Veterans Medical Research Foundation filter Veterans Medical Research Foundation
- Remove Internet filter Internet
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 3 items
This project determined care priorities for patients with multiple chronic conditions based on patient needs, preferences, and capabilities and developed a set of recommendations for patients and providers.
This project studied electronic health record use, workflow, physician-patient communication, cognitive load, and user satisfaction and found multiple factors that influence physicians' work practices and perceived workload.
This project evaluated the use and benefits of an electronic medical record shared between patients with diabetes and their health care providers.