- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Sociotechnical Aspects filter Sociotechnical Aspects
- Remove Group Health Cooperative filter Group Health Cooperative
- Remove Yale University filter Yale University
- Remove Internet filter Internet
Search found 3 items
This project determined care priorities for patients with multiple chronic conditions based on patient needs, preferences, and capabilities and developed a set of recommendations for patients and providers.
This project studied the influence of social networks on technology implementation and found that clinicians’ networks influence beliefs and use of the electronic medical records.
This project evaluated the use and benefits of an electronic medical record shared between patients with diabetes and their health care providers.