- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Sociotechnical Aspects filter Sociotechnical Aspects
- Remove Rutgers University filter Rutgers University
- Remove Internet filter Internet
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 1 item
This study examined the relationships between the stage of electronic health record adoption, missed nursing care, and the nursing practice environment’s adverse effect on hospitalized patients’ outcomes and satisfaction.