- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Sociotechnical Aspects filter Sociotechnical Aspects
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Internet filter Internet
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 3 items
This project seeks to develop an understanding of the cognitive work of clinician teams and family members involved in pediatric trauma care transitions in order to design usable and useful health information technologies.
This project evaluated the use of an in-room interactive monitor to improve patient-centered care and family engagement within a pediatric intensive care unit.
This project determined care priorities for patients with multiple chronic conditions based on patient needs, preferences, and capabilities and developed a set of recommendations for patients and providers.