- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Sociotechnical Aspects filter Sociotechnical Aspects
- Remove Medically Underserved Populations filter Medically Underserved Populations
- Remove Internet filter Internet
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 2 items
This project evaluates the effectiveness, barriers, and cost of a Spanish-language electronic health intervention to treat chronic insomnia in Hispanic patients.
This project tested a pediatric voice therapy telehealth system and found that it was feasible to implement and well accepted by children and their families.