- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Mobile Device filter Mobile Device
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 3 items
This study assessed the usability and impact of inpatient portals on patient experience, engagement, and perceptions of care.
This project developed and pilot tested an electronic after-visit summary (AVS) that incorporated evidence-based strategies for communicating printed health information to patients and determined best practices for future AVS development.
This project evaluated the impact of an inpatient portal used by cardiac patients and found that patients using the portal had a lower 30-day hospital readmission rate.