- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Ohio State University filter Ohio State University
- Remove University of Cincinnati filter University of Cincinnati
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
- Remove Patient Portal filter Patient Portal
Search found 2 items
This study assessed the usability and impact of inpatient portals on patient experience, engagement, and perceptions of care.
This project developed and tested a tablet-based decision aid to assist primary care providers in applying patient-reported outcomes to smoking cessation and found that the tool facilitated more conversations about smoking cessation between patients and providers.