- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Virginia filter Virginia
- Remove Individuals with Disabilities filter Individuals with Disabilities
- Remove Minority Populations filter Minority Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
Search found 2 items
This project engaged individuals with physical, sensory, and cognitive disabilities to expand upon existing consumer mobile health application design guidance for social networks.
This study showed that there is a range of how people communicate with their social network, how this information is communicated, the types of health information communicated, and the rationales for the communication.