- Remove Patient-Reported Outcomes filter Patient-Reported Outcomes
- Remove Medication Adherence filter Medication Adherence
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove HIV/AIDS filter HIV/AIDS
- Remove Columbia University filter Columbia University
- Remove Columbia University Health Sciences filter Columbia University Health Sciences
Search found 2 items
This study will design a user-centered smartphone application linked to a smart pill box with the goal of improving medication adherence for people living with HIV.
This project tested a mobile health application for HIV symptom management for people living with HIV and found an improvement in symptoms.