- Remove Patient-Reported Outcomes filter Patient-Reported Outcomes
- Remove Medication Adherence filter Medication Adherence
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Albert Einstein College of Medicine filter Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Remove Columbia University Health Sciences filter Columbia University Health Sciences
- Remove Adults filter Adults
Search found 2 items
This project will adapt and evaluate a mobile health application to improve patient-reported asthma outcomes in New York.
This study will design a user-centered smartphone application linked to a smart pill box with the goal of improving medication adherence for people living with HIV.