- Remove Patient-Reported Outcomes filter Patient-Reported Outcomes
- Remove Medication Adherence filter Medication Adherence
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University Health Sciences filter Columbia University Health Sciences
- Remove New York University School of Medicine filter New York University School of Medicine
- Remove Mobile Phone filter Mobile Phone
Search found 2 items
This project will evaluate the effects of a technology-based patient-reported outcomes system on patient management of type 2 diabetes in primary care practices.
This study will design a user-centered smartphone application linked to a smart pill box with the goal of improving medication adherence for people living with HIV.