- Remove Patient-Reported Outcomes filter Patient-Reported Outcomes
- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project will adapt and evaluate a mobile health application to improve patient-reported asthma outcomes in New York.
This project seeks to develop an understanding of the cognitive work of clinician teams and family members involved in pediatric trauma care transitions in order to design usable and useful health information technologies.